Monday, December 3, 2012

A Passive-Aggressive Letter to Thrall

Dear Thrall,

Oh, no, it's okay, really.  I didn't need any help with that elite level 90 Kor'Kron guard.  Sure, you can stand there and express your disappointment in Garrosh some more while Doomhammer hangs uselessly on your back.  No, really, this isn't a bad time for you to tell me all about your special friendship with Vol'jin.

What's that?  Um, sure, I guess I can go handle the Kor'Kron who are holding the island under martial law.  You want me to go kill them all by myself?  Oh, why the hell not?  I mean, you said you'll wait for me before we go take out the general overseeing the occupation.

Oh.  I see.  No, no, it's fine.  Those two minions, the doomguard, and the elite boss?  Yeah, sure, I've got it. You keep standing over there polishing Doomhammer.  I'd hate to see you, I don't know, crack one of your beads or, heavens forbid, a tusk.  Aggra might think you a lesser orc.  Do you think, maybe, like when we fought Benedictus together you could throw a heal or two my way?  No?  Ah, yeah, I'll just use my healthstones here, I mean good thing I'm not a mage or hunter or anything.

Yes, yes, reassure the trolls that we're looking out for them even though I'm pretty sure I was the one bashing some Kor'Kron skulls in.

Fine, I'll go back and make nice with Garrosh and pretend this never happened.  Whatever you say, Thrall.

Jerk.

With Flagging Admiration,

Folami

(In case it's not obvious, I've been doing the Domination Point dailies and yesterday I helped out Vol'jin by going to warn Thrall of what Garrosh is doing.  Thrall was...not so helpful.  It's okay though, I really could handle it by myself, on my Warlock at least.)

No comments:

Post a Comment